Questions & Answers
QuestionDoes this camera have a eye hole to peek and shoot as well as a screen to see what picture you are taking?
- Answer No, the Fuji S4830 camera has only the large LCD screen to take and view photos.
Questionwhats the best camera for me?i need one that pretty much gets great pictures without much effort on my part. Something very SIMPLE to operate. one that knows when i need a flash and when i don't. what's the best camera for me? what are your suggestions?
- Answer Deal of day fujifilm finepix 4830
QuestionCan you manually adjust the focus on the lens?I'm looking for something that will allow me to change the focus (foreground/background) so I can highlight certain things in an image. Will this camera allow for something like that? I don't have $400+ to spend on a DSLR
- Answer no
QuestionHow do I change the megapixal settings to take photos?say the camera is set at 2megapixal and I want to take them at 5 megapixals. How do I change the setting.
- Answer In the menu but the quality of the optics is so poor it will probably look like 5 at 16 megapixals
QuestionSharing photos form this cameraWith this camera,can I share photos?straigth from this camera to friends?
- Answer No, you have to load them to a computer first
- Answer I use a Mac and connect the camera with the USB cable or use a card reader. Either way it loads into iPhotos without a hitch.
Questioni have a fuji finepix4900Z..what type smartmedia cards can I use for this cameraI have had this camera for 10 years...I have a 16mb card...but want to replace with more capacity..all the cards I see now are much smaller than my existing card...can you recommend a viable option for this camera? looking for a compatible 16 gig smart media card...any suggestions?
- Answer This camera uses only secure digital cards.
- Answer Manual shutter/aperture but with the ease of point & shoot. Plenty of settings to choose from. Consider it an intro SLR camera.