Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat is the recommended age for this product? (4 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this have an adjustable band? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you use it as a GPS to track your kids location? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHow does this compare to a Fitbit?? (1 Answer)Answers
I personally wear a Fitbit Blaze (which I love) but this Garmin is really designed for kids. There is no Fitbit designed for children under 13. These Garmins have fun features that are the same as Fitbit including: stopwatch / timer, clock, step counter, and easy to read display. The kids do not need the app to see their stats, unlike Fitbit. The app is for the parents mostly, to control the settings. The parents can monitor activity AND add in alarms, chores to earn "tokens", and reminders to do things like brushing teeth, etc. A major plus of this Garmin is what no Fitbit currently offers- is that it is waterproof. Fitbit Blaze is water resistant - this Vivo Jr can be worn while swimming!
- QuestionDoes this include a stopwatch that my 10 year old could use for cross country meets and practice? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo i need a garmin account to use the garmin jr.? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the vivofit jr and the vivofit 3 use the same app? It's like to get a watch for both me and my daughter and be able to "compete." Wondering if I should get the adult version or just a second kid one and maybe a replacement band. (1 Answer)Answers
The vivofit jr. and vivofit 3 use different apps. The vivofit jr. pairs with the vivofit jr. app and the vivofit 3 will pair with the Garmin Connect Mobile app. While the devices do not directly pair with one app, you are still able to compete with your daughter and track steps. The vivofit jr. app has a Leaderboard that would show the number of steps taken by each device.
- QuestionHow does this charge? (3 Answers)
- QuestionMy son got this for Christmas he is 7 and it left marks on his wrist as though it's to tight. Can I buy the vívofit 3 band only to switch the main piece of the kids vívofit into? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat would you recommend for a boy turning 13? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions