Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this have an adjustable band? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the recommended age for this product? (4 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this include a stopwatch that my 10 year old could use for cross country meets and practice? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo i need a garmin account to use the garmin jr.? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you use it as a GPS to track your kids location? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan a vivofit jr watch be reset for multiple users? If I wanted to purchase a class set could it be reset between classes? (2 Answers)Answers
The vivofit jr. will reset for a new user when paired with the vivofit jr. app. This would allow it to be transferred from one user to another, but was not designed to be used with multiple users in a single day. In order to reset the device it would need to be removed from one user account and added to the new account each time.
- QuestionMy son got this for Christmas he is 7 and it left marks on his wrist as though it's to tight. Can I buy the vívofit 3 band only to switch the main piece of the kids vívofit into? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do you charge them (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow does this charge? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan you turn off all sounds that come from the band? I turned the sounds off in the app settings but my daughter's band still beeps when she syncs or earns a coin or when she meets the 60 min goal. I don't want it to be a school distraction/issue (1 Answer)Answers
The vivofit jr. settings should allow you to turn of the tones. You should be able to turn off the tones in the app and then sync the device. The expectation is that the device will no longer emit a tone until that setting is turned back on. If this is not the case with your device please reach out to Garmin Product support for further assistance.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions