Questions & Answers
- Questionhow long does the battery last before needing to recharge? (5 Answers)Answers
I've had mine about a month. It replaces a much older version. I find the battery lasts 5-7 days depending on how much I am using it. I wear it 24/7, but sometimes I'm scrolling through options more than others. Also depends on if you have the notification setting turned on and are getting alerts from your phone. That would use more battery than if you have that setting turned off. Hope this helps.
- QuestionDoes this also have a watch like the lower end model? Does the watch continue to show? (5 Answers)Answers
If your asking does this tell the time, yes it does. Unlike the previous Garmin models this one does not have an always on display. There is a setting to have it come on when you raise your arm and look at it or you double tap the screen to turn on the display
- QuestionIs charger cable included? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI am considering purchasing this model; Is the Garmin Vivosmart 3 water proof? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes 3 sync with weight watchers app? (1 Answer)Answers
The vivosmat 3 does not sync directly with the Weight Watchers app. The Weight Watchers app can be connected with the Garmin Connect Mobile app. This allows step data to sync with Garmin Connect Mobile and then automatically sync to the Weight Watchers app. For more information on connecting the accounts visit the Weight Watchers webiste for more details.
- QuestionDoes it have smart notifications? (5 Answers)Answers
If you're referring to notifications from your smartphone, like text messages, emails, incoming calls, etc....yes. It's not always persistent, however, from my experience. Texts will come in on my phone, but sometimes I won't get notified on this device. Hopefully this can be fixed with a software update or something.
- QuestionDoes this have a chargable battery? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill the vivosmart 3 record altitude or hill climb (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo you have to have a smart phone to use this watch? Want to use it and all the features without a phone (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo you have to carry your phone with you in order to track your gps location while running? (2 Answers)Answers
Shawn, Yes, you would. This model does not have the GPS module built into it. It's what keeps it so thin. If you want hr plus gps, you would need to look at the vivosmart hr+. I suspect thought that Garmin may be coming out with a replacement for the vivosmart hr+ so whether you want to to wait for that possibility is up to you. Hope that helps.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions