Questions & Answers
- Questionwhat is the width of this unit? (1 Answer)
- Questioncan this be ordered to open the other way, with the hinges on the left? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWat aré the measurements of reís fridge (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI'm in the process of purchasing a refrigerator to put in my garage, any recommendations? I would like a top-freezer. (2 Answers)Answers
Hello Homey - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and we are happy to help you. We do not recommend installing a refrigerator where temperatures will go below 60 degrees F. At this temperature, the unit is less efficient and will continue to lose efficiency as the outdoor temperature decreases. At 32 degrees, there is no cooling capability at all. It is not recommended that refrigerators be used in unheated locations, such as garages, porches, or unheated rooms during periods when the temperature is likely to fall below 60 degrees F. Nor do we recommend installing a refrigerator where the temperature will exceed 110 degrees F. There is a possibility that operating the refrigerator in extremely high temperatures could cause the oil to overheat and break down, thus damaging the compressor or sealed system. There is a possibility that some harm could come to the compressor or sealed system by operating the refrigerator at temperature extremes. Below 32 degrees F, the oil could become thick and not circulate properly. Above 110 degrees F, the oil could overheat and break down. We hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionDoes this refregerator have an ice maker (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs this refrigerator noisy? (3 Answers)Answers
Hi SL88- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing our Top-Freezer Refrigerators! The kitchen can be a popular place to spend family time and a quiet refrigerator is important. Our refrigerators continue to be manufactured with as quiet a performance as possible. You may hear a high-pitched hum or pulsating sound while it is operating. Check out the normal operating sounds in the Owner's Manual: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=49-60746-4.pdf - Thanks for checking with us. Enjoy!
- QuestionDo you have any 64 inch tall refrigerators? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi-this is Sue from GE Appliances. We are excited to hear of your interest! GTS16DTHWW is 64 1/4"H (to top of case) and 64 3/4"H (including hinge). Model GTE15CTHRWW (right hand door) is 61 1/4" H (to top of case) and 61 3/4"H (including hinge). GTE15CTHLWW (left hand door). Thanks for checking with us!
- Questioni am looking for a stainless steel refrigerator with dimensions : 28 " wide, 60 " high depth 30 " (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Ursula- We are excited to hear of your interest in our Top-Freezer Refrigerators! While we do not offer a model with those exact dimensions, we suggest our GE® ENERGY STAR® 11.6 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator GPE12FSKSB (Approx. Product Dimensions (WxHxD) (in.) 24 in x 59 7/8 in x 28 5/8 in): http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ge-11-6-cu-ft-top-freezer-refrigerator-stainless-steel/5009820.p?skuId=5009820 - You can view the Quick Specs for all product dimensions at the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=GPE12FGK_FSK_r2.pdf - Keep in touch! SUE@GEA
- QuestionHI Is the finish for this fridge smooth or textured? I am looking for a replacement for the GE series artistry series fridge that is no longer manufactured...any suggestions? Would like that vintage, smooth white, metal handle look. Thanks! (2 Answers)Answers
Hi- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing! GTS16DTHWW has textured doors. Our GE® ENERGY STAR® 17.6 Cu. Ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator GIE18HGHWW has a high-gloss finish. Enjoy a polished appearance that stands out in any kitchen. If interested, you can order the stainless steel handles from model GIE18HSHSS (stainless steel). You can order online at GEApplianceparts.com or contact our GE Appliances Parts Team for assistance at 1-877-959-8688, Mon–Fri 8am–7pm, Sat 8:30am–5pm ET. Thanks for checking with us!
- Questiondoes this refrigerator have a back coil? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions