Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs the height to the top of the front of the door hinge and is the depth including the handle? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi MacKelly- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing our French-door Refrigerators! The approximate dimensions are: Height to Top of Case 68 5/8 in, Overall Height 69 7/8 in (includes hinge), Depth Without Handle 34 1/8 in, Overall Depth 36 5/8 in (includes handle). We hope this helps. Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionWhere can I locate the physical fridge so I may take my own exact measurements? I have been unable to locate one and will not spend $1600 for an item sight unseen. Also, what is in the back of the fridge that requires a 2" clearance? Thank you. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I 20.8 cu ft GE Slate finish refrigerator (French doors, bottom slide out freezer) WITHOUT an ice maker? If so, can you supply model number? Thank you. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a reason that a direct answer cannot be given when it is stated that the specs are incorrect. You just recite and send the link to the specs. The specs are not all correct. Some of us have small spaces, an inch here or there makes the difference (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Patty- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing our GE® ENERGY STAR® Refrigerator GNE21FSKSS! The height to top of door hinge should be listed as 69-3/4" (Height to top of case 68-5/8; Height to top of door 69-7/8"). We hope this is helpful. A website correction request will be sent to BestBuy. Keep in touch!
- Question.very frustrating...I have a 30in space and the right side will be against the wall I know I will not be able to open widely but are the hinges flush and hidden or do they require more in too open? would be nice to see this 1st but no models out in store (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have not been able to track down an appliance store that displays model GNE21FSKSS even in the store that recommended it and Whirlpool. Ruled out Whirlpool because of tacky interior. Where is it in Bronx or lower Westchester. Otherwise it's Samsung. (0 Answers)
- QuestionMy space for a refrigerator is 30 inches wide. With the double doors what is the with when doors are open? The right side is a wall. Are the doors flush when opened? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Scarlett- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for viewing our GE Series model GNE21FSKSS! The width with door open 90 degrees (including handle) is 37 7/8". To open the door fully (past 90 degree to remove bins) if the adjacent wall or cabinets are deeper than the refrigerator case depth (depth w/o doors 29 3/4"), you will need a 17" clearance. We suggest to view all dimensions and clearance recommendations at the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher? RequestType=PDF&Name=GNE21FMK_FSK_c2.pdf - Also, we suggest to view page 18 of the Installation Instructions online: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=49-60758.pdf - We hope this is helpful. Love the look of a stainless steel kitchen? Our extensive line of stainless steel appliances offers infinite design possibilities: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/stainless-steel.htm - Keep in touch. We love hearing from you!
- QuestionMy space for a refrigerator I see 30 in wide with a wall on the right side. What is th width of the doors open. Is flush with the wall? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you tell me if the bins on the door are removable, especially the bottom ones? (3 Answers)Answers
Hi Sarah- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for considering our GE® ENERGY STAR® 20.8 CU. FT. FRENCH-DOOR REFRIGERATOR GNE21FSKSS! This model features 6 Adjustable with Gallon Storage Door Bins and 2 Fixed Door Bins (lower). These door bins are all removable. Love the look of a stainless steel kitchen? Our extensive line of stainless steel appliances offers infinite design possibilities. Learn more: http://www.geappliances.com/ge/stainless-steel.htm - Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionLooking for GE refrigerator...slate finish, bottom drawer freezer, and ice maker..is there a model available that meets these specs? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello - this is Nancy at GE Appliances and I am happy to help you. We recommend our Model #GNE29GMKES which is a French Door Energy Star 28.5 cubic foot Refrigerator. It does not have the dispenser nor icemaker in the fresh food section but offers the icemaker in the freezer drawer section. I hope this helps! Thanks for checking with us!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions