Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this range have a control lock to prevent it being accidentally turned on? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes the top of the range sit flush with the wall? I looked at the unit at the store and it appeared there was a gap. (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan you cook with cast iron pans on this range? Thank you. (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan this stove be set (the feet on it screw up slightly) to 36.50 inches rather than 36.25. That extra quarter of an inch would be helpful here. (1 Answer)Answers
Hi - This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for considering our GE Slide-in Range! The legs can be adjusted to 36 1/2"H. We suggest to view the Installation Instructions at the following link: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=31-10836-2.pdf- Thanks for checking with us!
- Question40 amp or 50 amp circuit required? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi sproot-this is Sue from GE Appliances. A 208V (9.5 KW) or 240V (12.6 KW) 40 Amp Circuit is required. We encourage you to view the Installation Instructions for details and check local codes: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=31-10836-1.pdf- Thanks for checking with us!
- QuestionDoes autoclean function require pulling it away from wall? (2 Answers)Answers
Hello Nancy, This is Joyce from GE Appliances. I will be happy to help! When setting a self-clean cycle or a steam clean cycle the oven doesn't need to be moved. It is just a matter of selecting the functions on the control panel and following the instructions if you want to do the steam clean. Thanks so much for checking with us. Have a good day!
- QuestionIs a temperature probe included with this range? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi-this is Sue from GE Appliances. It's exciting to hear of your interest! The range does not feature a temperature probe. The Convection Roast mode is intended for roasting whole cuts of meat on a single rack. This mode uses heat from the lower, upper, and rear elements along with air movement from the convection fan to improve browning and reduce cooking time. To use this mode press the Convection Roast pad, enter a temperature, and then press Start. It is not necessary to preheat when using this mode. Thanks for checking with us!
- Questiondoes this stove come with a broiler pan? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions