Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs there any way to record what is occurring ,or is the system linked with a monitoring system which can be bought? What good is it if it can't record security breaches? (6 Answers)
- Questiondoes this need an ethernet cable to connect it to my wireless network or can I connect it without a cable? (5 Answers)
- Questiondo they have an outside camara (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat's the largest Micro SD card that can be used? No publications or specification address this concern. (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan I monitor live feed without using wifi and using my only my phone's network data? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIf it says wireless, why do i have to plug it in? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a lag time between motion detection and camera activation? (6 Answers)
- QuestionIF YOU HAVE MORE THEM ONE GUARDZILLA HOW FAR CAN THEY BE A PART TO WORK TOGETER (4 Answers)Answers
I am not sure what you are trying to ask but if this helps we have 2 cameras so far. One camera is in our office and the second camera is across our home in the master bedroom. Both cameras are accessible on the app. All you need to do is select which camera you would like to view from the drop down list. Also our wireless router is located in the office; however, the second camera across our home receives perfect connection.
- QuestionDoes this instrument report the current indoor air temperature? (6 Answers)
- QuestionHow many of these units can be connected to one WiFi router without interfering with other units? Also how many units can be used on the Android app? I tried asking the manufacturer several weeks ago, but got zero response on these questions... (4 Answers)Answers
I ALSO SAY TRY IT WITH SEVERAL UNITS ON 1 ROUTER. IF IT WORKS, EXCELLENT. IF YOU BUY AT BEST BUY AND IT DOESN'T WORK THEN RETURN IT IN 30 DAYS. I DO KNOW YOU CAN USE AS MANY UNITS YOU WANT ON THE ANDROID APP WHICH IS WHAT I HAVE BY ADDING ANOTHER MONITOR SEPERATELY ON THE APP. EACH MONITOR, I BELIEVE, NEEDS TO BE PLACED IN SEPERATE ROOMS FOR NO INTERFERENCE.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions