Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $324.99
The regular price is $499.99
QuestionHow good is the up-scaling? My tv service only comes in 720p. Will this TV upscale that well? I know it won't look like true 4k, but will 720p look good upscaled? Thanks
- Answer This tv out performs all other TVs under $1000. Picture quality for the ULED is the best I’ve seen on a tv also.
QuestionDoes the 55H8F Hisense Tv have built in wi-fi Most brands have this and I did not see this option on this model.
- Answer Hey there, stylist! Yes, the Hisense H8F has built-in dual band wireless connectivity and supports 802.11 a/b/g/n//ac (2x2). Stream to your heart's content!
QuestionHow can you stream content from a cable provider (xfinity) over my own home network? I am an xfinity subscriber, but do not have a cable input close to where I want the tv located. So, I want to connect the tv over my home network to stream content.
- Answer if you have a roku/apple tv/ android tv, I believe that xfinity has an app you can install and connect your account to. I am not an xfinity subscriber, so I can't walk you through it, but I do believe that I have seen the apps available for those platforms.
QuestionHi! I've looked everywhere but can't find how to program the Hisense remote to control our Vizio soundbar. Does anyone know how to do this? I love the Hisense remote w/ Google Assistant so I don't want to switch to a universal remote.
- Answer You don't "program" the remote to control the soundbar, there is no "remote code" to enter into the H8F's remote. The soundbar needs to be HDMI-ARC connected to the H8F (HDMI1 on the H8F, and an HDMI2,0 port on the soundbar). HDMI Control needs to be enabled in both devices, ARC Audio needs to be enabled on the H8F. Then, the H8F remote will automatically raise/lower/mute volume on the soundbar, via HDMI-ARC/CEC; not via a "code." If the soundbar is connected via optical audio or analog audio, then the H8F remote will never control it. In this case, if the soundbar has its own remote, there might be a control code to get the soundbar remote to exert some measure of control over the H8F. That control, if possible, will likely be incomplete and disappointing, if not frustrating. Good luck.
QuestionHas anyone noticed a problem where whites flicker on the TV when viewing HDR content over HDMI?
- Answer No, i have seen a YouTube video where someone was reporting this issue. However I have not seen it on my set.
QuestionSo I got this tv recently, and I was wondering does it truly not let you play games in HDR since it will not work at all even though it says the hdr is on auto. If not please let others know!! I will be returning the tv if 4k hdr gaming cant happen.
- Answer HDR gaming is capable with this TV with HDR compatible consoles.
- Answer The length between the two legs in inches is approximately 36.4" inches.
- Answer Mine only had film on the bezel. Nothing was on the actual screen.
QuestionHow much clearance between bottom of legs and bottom of tv? I need for a sound bar to slide underneath between tv and tv stand.
- Answer Checking the dimensions online, with the stand the tv is 28.1" tall, without the stand the tv is 25.3" tall, leaving 2.8" of clearance.
QuestionWhat are the best settings on the picture quality function. Such as contrast, brightness, color etc.. to get the best overall general picture
- Answer I have everything set to 50%.Tried other settings and found they adjust themselves to your surroundings. Good luck. You made a good investment.
QuestionA previous person asked the distance between the inner feet mounting holes. The answer (36") did not clearly state inner holes, and 36" seems more typical for outer mounting holes. Can anyone confirm distance for inner mounting holes?
- Answer It hast to options to stand the Smart TV 1. 28 inches wide approx. 2. 36 inches wide approx The legs are 9" from behind to the front of tv
QuestionIs this TV has access to google playstore ? Or all the playstore apps can be installed or not ??
- Answer It has the playstore! But, you can add alot of apps to this tv and also do away with some of the ones you don't need!
QuestionWith this model are we able to stream the super bowl in 4k? Im not sure if its chromecast or chromecast ultra
- Answer Thank you for your interest in the 55H8F. Yes you are able to stream in 4K once the source you are streaming from supports 4K and the content is in 4K. The unit has Chromecast built in. If you have any further questions please give us a call at 1-888-935-8880 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks Again, We look forward to hearing from you! Harley with the Hisense Support Team
- Answer Thank you for your interest in the Hisense 55H8F. Unfortunately you are unable to to mirror cast from you iPhone to this television. Thank you for your interest in Hisense USA if you have any further questions or concerns please give us a call at 1-888-935-8880 or email us at Service@Hisense-usa.com. Thanks Again, Harley with the Hisense Support Team
- Answer Kain50 we are interested in learning more information about this issue. Can you please shoot us a message at www.facebook.com/HisenseUSA/