Questions & Answers
- Questioncan this humidifier be used in a 420 sq. ft. room? (11 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow do you fill humidifier (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy does this humidifier keeps of shutting off after 5 seconds? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionShould the warm setting emit a warm vapor or mist as advertised? (5 Answers)
I Never owned a humidifier and I was wondering, if when on the warn setting if the mist should feel warm? The mist is cool even when on the warm setting. The unit looks good functions as advertised with the exception of the warmth setting. Although the setting indicate cool and warm, the vapor feels the same.Answers
I did some research and found the it takes about 20 minutes to get warm. It won't feel hot by any means, but the vapor will be warm to the touch after a several minutes. I can feel a very subtle difference with mine after it has time to warm up.
- Questionmine doesn't flow to the top . the humid just stay in the source !!!! how to fix . and this thing doesn't have the company number or address on it . how do I call for a complaint ? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI would like to know where can I get a replacement part for the water feed . It is suppose to feed water automatically when the level is low. (0 Answers)
It is supposed to add automatically to replenish the water vaporized up to the maximum level in the small well. What is happening is that it automatically shut off as a safety precaution. The big reservoir still contain lots of water.but it is not replenishing what is vaporized It is great if a I can get a replacement part so that I can continue to use this nice humidifier. I am referring to the 1.4 gallon model. Thanks.
- Questionhomemedics warm cool huminfier doesn't mist (2 Answers)
worked at night next morning now hear a low motor sound but no mist. feel little air flow from top hole but no mist. this is my second one as I returned last one because of leak. I think not a good and reliable product.golferAnswers
- Questionis this model both a humidifier and purafier (5 Answers)
- Questionleaky humidifier (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions