Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it require a filter? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIt is labeled as 3 gallon, the reservoir only holds about 1.5 gallons. Am I missing something here? (5 Answers)Answers
A) I sincerely apologize for any confusion this may have caused. This unit has an output of 3 gallons per day while the capacity of the water tank is 1.5 gallons. As a result the tank would need to be filled once per day to achieve the maximum output of this unit. One of the aspects that we keep in mind is ease of use and unfortunately we have found that a three gallon tank would not fit in most sinks and would be difficult to carry. I hope this information is helpful! Please contact us at 1-800-477-0457 or ConsumerRelations@kaz.com if you require further assistance.
- Questionhow do you know when (5 Answers)Answers
I don't think "Continuous Run" is an option, it's always on an auto-shutoff mode. When I first got my unit, I was turning the fan-button and moisture-button down to the lowest settings, and in a few minutes (usually) the fan shut off temporarily, my little test to see if it would auto-shutoff when it reaches the desired balance in the room. My house has a wood burning stove so it's pretty dry in here, the unit runs 95% of the time. But occasionally i'll notice it shut off for a little while when the room reaches a balance. But it took about the first two weeks of 'humidifying' before the unit ever did that on its own, i guess it took that long for moisture to sink in to the room and allow those shutoff periods.
- QuestionWill you notice a difference? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionhe has energy stars? (4 Answers)
- Questionis this a cool mist or warm mist humidifier, or both? (11 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions