Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan Microsoft Office 365 be installed on this computer? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs this laptop good for a college student (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThis laptop has Wifi? (6 Answers)
- QuestionWill this model support Android apps? (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan you conect to Skype ? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat is the warranty on this? Normal wear and tear stuff? (1 Answer)
- Questiondoes it have a camera (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan this laptop download games on steam and is there a way to increase the storeage (2 Answers)Answers
Since this Chromebook is intel-based, you can install a linux Operating System and boot to it. An SD card (microSD in this Chromebook model's instance) can increase storage externally. An idea would be to buy a high-capacity SD card and install linux to it. Once you have that, you'd need to follow a guide online to install steam on linux. Also note that Steam can only be installed on intel-based machinery. Should you attempt this, I recommend looking into Ubuntu, a linux OS. These days, you no longer need to use Crouton nor Chrubuntu to achieve this, simply boot the SeaBIOS from Dev mode and launch a LiveUSB. Should any of this be confusing, a fast Google search may yield detailed guides, but keep in mind doing these things may void the Chromebook's warranty.
- QuestionI use Ctrl Alt and delete to shut down my computer. This device has no delete key can I shut it down using Ctrl Alt and Backspace? (2 Answers)Answers
If you close the laptop at any time without choosing any power options, it puts the Chromebook straight to Sleep mode. To shut it down, all you have to do is exit or minimize any windows you have open, where you're now viewing your computer wallpaper, click on your Google profile icon on the bottom right corner of the screen, and click the Power on/off icon next to the lock icon. It shuts down instantly within seconds. Hope this was helpful.
- QuestionI read that there is no delete key. What do you do when you make a mistake typing? Anne (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions