Questions & Answers
- QuestionThe late 2016 of this same laptop have a battery drain issue when it is completely shut down. Does this 2017 model have the same issue? (1 Answer)Answers
I have the new 13-AC013DX (8GB/256GB) model with the active pen. I have tested it for 12 hours. So far I dont see a battery drain when its shutdown. One thing I noticed though. Although the battery remained at 100% after I restarted the computer after 12 hrs, the battery did drop to 95% after 15 mins. I hope to expand the testing to 24hrs and see how it goes.
- QuestionIs the pen an active stylus? (3 Answers)Answers
Yes it is. It uses N-Trig technology just like the Surface products, and ink works as well as it does on the Surfaces. In fact, you can use the Surface pen with this Spectre, and vice-versa you can use the HP pen on a surface.
- QuestionIs the pen the only differentiating feature when comparing this model (13-AC013DX) to the 13-W013DX? Same bezel sizes, specs, performance, etc? (1 Answer)Answers
As far as I can tell, yes. I bought a 13-W023DX (the 16/512 config as opposed to the 8/256 config) last week and exchanged it yesterday for the 13-AC023DX once I found out about the added pen capability. From everything I can tell, the specs apart from the screen digitizer and included pen are identical. One thing I did notice though is that my W (no pen) model came with a Toshiba SSD, whereas the AC (pen) model has a Samsung PM961 SSD which is faster. That may not be because of the change from W to AC though, I know manufacturers sometimes change the SSDs in certain models anyway). It's also worth pointing out that the specs listed on the box of my 13-AC023DX mentioned NOTHING about a pen or digitizer, only "touchscreen." However, sure enough the pen (and AAAA battery) were in the box.
- Questionhow long does the battery last?????? want honest ans... (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this have CD/dvd disk drive ? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it support Windows Hello Facial Recognition? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this model come with a media reader and HDMI output slot? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it come in ash copper color??? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes this computer have UBS ports to connect to an older printer which is an HP Printer? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs their a cable laptop lock that will work with this laptop? (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions