Questions & Answers
QuestionI just got a series x, does this monitor support 120hz via hdmi? and what's the freesync range via hdmi? thanks
- Answer Supports 120HZ on PS5 through HDMI, would imagine Xbox is the same.
QuestionI just bought 2 of these to hook up to my desktop computer. Do they have speakers or do i have to purchase separate speakers?
- Answer No built-in speakers, you'll need to hook up your own separately through the 3.5mm port on the monitor or your PC. I use a small soundbar with mine (Bomaker Tapio I), it was cheap and sounds good enough, definitely better than any built-in speakers that's for sure.
- Answer Yes it does.
QuestionCan this monitor get 144hz with an HDMI cable or do you need to use DVI? I have and ACER 144hz monitor that can only do 144hz through DVI, only hits 60hz on HDMI.
- Answer Yes it can get 144Hz with an HDMI cable.
- Answer No the monitor does not have built in speakers. It has a audio out jack to connect to speakers.
QuestionHow many inches tall is it IF it is adjusted all the way to its shortest/lowest height? I have a 15.5" height in an existing desk that I'm trying to fit it into. Thank you.
- Answer According to the user manual, the height with the screen in the lowest position is 14.96 inches, so just about 15 inches. Looks like it will be close but it will fit. I have mine mounted on a dual monitor desk mount or else I would personally measure for you!
- Answer It comes with HDMI only. It supports up to 144hz, but 120hz with gsync. Not a major problem, I've been using it without gsync and haven't noticed much tearing.
QuestionI bougth this monitor but i cant put the refresh rate on 144hz. Only at 120hz. Can someone help me? Thanks
- Answer On the bottom buttons it gives you the options if you scroll to the right setting im sure its there
QuestionWill this work reliably if connected to a 2015 MacBook Air (as a monitor for Telehealth appointments)?
- Answer Hello. Thanks for your question. With the 2015 MacBook Air, you will need the Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 to HDMI or DisplayPort adapter to use this monitor.
QuestionCan this monitor be mounted on a desk mount? Like the ones that clip to the desk and have the arms sticking out.
- Answer Yes, this monitor can be mounted on VESA monitor mounts for the desk. This monitor has 100 mm x 100 mm VESA mounting standards.
QuestionI just perchased this up x24ih and everyone said this would work with my Xbox one and the screen stays black and none of the buttons work. Can’t get my Xbox to show up on the monitor at all but everyone says it works with the Xbox one in the reviews
- Answer It works with my ps4 make sure the plug you have it plugged into isnt loose my outlet was loose so it wouldn't work till it was plugged into a sturdy outlet for some reason
- Answer Your good