Questions & Answers
QuestionWill this work with ps4?
- Answer Yes. For the PlayStation 4, you can just use a regular set of 3.5mm headphones to hear game audio through the port on the DualShock 4. To do so, from the PS menu, go to Settings > Devices > Audio Devices > output to Headphones > With your headphones plugged in select "All Audio" as opposed to "Chat Audio."
- Answer Yes. The benefit to these headphones is the ability to use charged via Bluetooth or uncharged via aux cord.
- Answer If your smartphone or music player is Bluetooth compatible (supports the A2DP Bluetooth Profile) you may pair these iHome headphones with your phone or music player to listen to music and make or receive calls as long as the two devices are within the Bluetooth operating range of approximately 33-feet of each other. Note: Your iHome headphones must be in the Power “Off” mode to begin the manual pairing process. 1. Make sure that your headphones are switched “Off”. Make sure that your smartphone or music player is “On”. 2. Press and hold the Multi-function button on your headphones for about 6 seconds until you hear the “Power On” and “Pairing” voice prompts. The LED indicator begins alternately flashing blue and red to indicate it is trying to pair with a compatible device. 3. If necessary, turn on the Bluetooth function of your phone or music player so that it begins searching for a compatible device. 4. “iHome_B96” should appear on your phone or music player’s compatible devices list. You may also see a message such as “Not Paired”. Tap on that message to complete the pairing process. If your phone or music player asks for a “password” to complete the pairing process, enter ‘0000’ on the keypad of your phone or music player. 5. When pairing is successful the screen on your phone should show “iHome_B96 Connected” or similar message and you will hear the voice prompt say “Your device is connected”. The LED indicator on the headphones will begin flashing blue two times per 5 seconds. Your headphones are now ready for use. NOTE: If your headphones are not able to find a Bluetooth device that is in range and “discoverable” within 3 minutes, the headphones will automatically power “Off” to preserve the battery.
- Answer These are not designed for that purpose .
- Answer These are Bluetooth headphones which connect to mobile devices such as phones and tablets.
- Answer Yes. Pump your own heroic soundtrack through these eKids Captain America headphones. Voice control and Bluetooth capability let you stream and manage music from a compatible device, and a tangle-free cable is included for wired playback. These eKids Captain America headphones are adjustable and padded for comfort, and the shield on each ear glows during use.