Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $30.99
The regular price is $59.99
QuestionI purchased the Insignia 2.1 Bluetooth Speakers at a good deal but now am not so sure. Wanted to replace my old PC speakers. Can these speakers be used with any PC and can I connect without Bluetooth? Is there a connection to do this thru the AUX mode???
- Answer Speaker can be used on a PC using the Aux input on speaker. Use the speaker or headphone jack on your PC.
QuestionIf it is plugged into my (none bluetooth) TV and the TV is off, Will PC or cell phone, both with bluetooth connect? Or, will it have to be unplugged from TV to access bluetooth devices?
- Answer You have to press the button on the side to switch between the Bluetooth or line in aux cord.
- Answer If you can connect Because l have the time same system and yes it worked
QuestionIs there a difference in sound quality between the Insignia Blue Tooth System ($59.99) and the Insignia Powered System ($39.99) ? And what does the Bluetooth icon look like so I can see if my laptop is Bluetooth compatible. Thanks.
- Answer Bluetooth icon looks the same everywhere on the planet. If you have access to internet, you can find out in a few seconds. Entering your laptops's model number into search will likely fetch information about your laptop. Alternatively, look in "Devices and Hardware"
QuestionSo I already have an insignia soundbar and subwoofer connected to my 55"Hisense tv will these items work with my system I want more of a surround sound , more of a theater sound and feel ?
- Answer I’m trying to do the same thing for my grandparents. We just got them the insignia soundbar for Christmas. We want to get the 2 Bluetooth rear speakers that insignia makes but we also want to be able to add a subwoofer. I saw someone post about adding a wireless Bluetooth subwoofer from a different brand but can’t be sure of the connectivity... good luck! I’m using Samsung Bluetooth soundbar/sub paired wirelessly with Samsung rear speakers and works perfectly. If I’d known insignia didn’t have a good option for adding extra speakers as you go I would’ve gotten my grandparents the Samsung soundbar/sub. It also looks like insignia discontinued their soundbar/subwoofer combo.......
QuestionSo I have everything connected via aux. My computer and the speakers volume are maxed. Max volume is normal sound for comfort but its not loud enough for blasting music. Is that really as loud as they go?
- Answer Hi! In this case, for us the help you check the connections and setup of your unit, please contact us on the link below and we will gladly help you troubleshoot it. Viridiana E. Insignia Support. https://www.insigniaproducts.com/contact-us
- Answer It won't hurt anything to leave it on. Just set your PC so that it "NEVER" goes to sleep.
- Answer Not to my knowledge. But I do agree the beeps are excessively loud
QuestionI have insignia speakers model no. NS-PSB4721 . That will not turn on . When I turn the power on the blue light goes on and it beeps once . Then the light flashes ,with no sound . I have tried to unplug them and plug them back in with no luck .
- Answer Make sure your computer has Bluetooth capability, and that the computer and the Bluetooth spkrs are communicating with each other.
- Answer It's possible, the two satellite speakers connect via wire to the subwoofer and from the subwoofer there is a wire that leads out to a control hub(receiver). The subwoofer is the item with the power cord attached to it that powers the whole audio system. So if your soundbar can transmit audio and you would like the whole 2.1 system to be connected then it's worth try.
QuestionDoes anybody have any issue with the left channel not being as loud as the right? I just purchased the speakers and it is the same with either Bluetooth or the auxiliary input. I tried different sources and the left always seems a little lower volume.
- Answer No I haven't hear about that but mine is a good quality
- Answer Yes it will, just use a male-to-male 3.5" audio cable to connect the back/side (depending on your make/model) of your television to the speaker system controller and run the speakers in auxiliary. What's best is you can toggle between Aux and Bluetooth and never lose a beat!
QuestionWhy the control pod is overheating after playing song for about half an hour? It can't play any song and disconnect automatically. Is it normal for cheap Bluetooth speakers?
- Answer My control pad gets warm, plays music and voice, and does not shut itself off even after running for 6-8 hours straight. You should contact Customer Service.
- Answer Yes.
Questionhow does this work ? do i need a separate amp with microphone and then pair it to the speakers do i neede a bluetooth head set to use it with a microphone.??.
- Answer They are simply old school speakers, not (microphone-based smart speakers) with Bluetooth added to connect your phone for example. If the device you are connecting to has a mic, that mic is being used. Otherwise, you will not be heard.