Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs it UL Listed? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI noticed this works with iPhones. Does it also work with Android smartphones (like the Motorola Droid Maxx), iPads, and MacBooks? Also, I noticed in the picture that the slanted plug works in Australia and New Zealand. Would it also work in China? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat type of plugs are included? Will it work in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malysia? Thanks. (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan you plug this directly into a wall and then plug your devices into the usb ports or must this be plugged into a converter and then plugged into the wall ? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this a converter as well as a charger? Or only a charger? (5 Answers)Answers
If by "converter" you mean that it will work on all international voltages, yes. This will work on 110-125V common in the Americas or 230/240V of Europe, etc., and comes with plug adapters for most international use. Output is 5VDC via USB either way. If you have devices that need to charge via USB and want to travel internationally, this should be all you need.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions