Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhere are the real specs for this system? (6 Answers)Answers
These answers are for the NS-SPBTBRICK 1) Version 4.0 2) Battery rated 30 hours of music use on medium volume. I got just under 25 hours with moderate volume. 3) I was able to fully charge it in about 90 minutes. 4) There is nothing about NFC in the manual, so bluetooth only. 5) It has rubber surrounding all the buttons and jacks so it is water/dust resistant, but not water proof. Haven't tried splashing anything directly into the speaker grills, but the manual says not to get it wet.
- Questioncan I plug my IPod into it? (11 Answers)Answers
Yes with the use of an auxiliary cord. If you are not familiar with what that is, it is a cord in which both ends are the round skinny looking thing used for plugging in earbuds. One end would go in the headphone jack on your iPod and the other end would plug into the back of the speaker.
- QuestionWhat is the range of its bluetooth connectivity? (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there any way to lower the volume when it first turns on? (11 Answers)
When I first turn it on it is so loud! Is there any way to adjust it so that it starts with a lower volume? It doesn't matter how low the volume is when I turn the speaker off, it is blasting when I turn it on again. Sort of makes it impossible to turn on at night when people are sleeping.Answers
- Questioncan i connect two of these speakers together to play from one audio source (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the wattage? (3 Answers)
- QuestionMusic will not play. (7 Answers)
My iPhone is connected to the device, as I can see the battery life displayed on the iphone, but no sound is coming out when I play music. The music is playing on the phone, and once connected to the device, the sound on the phone immediately ceases, but continues to play the song. I have unpaired the devices, turned the phone off, turned the device off, and recharged the device..Answers
Once you get the unit paired you should get a solid blue light on the speaker and the phone should show as paired to this speaker. Make sure the volume is turned up on both devices, the speaker will sound a tone once it is turned all the way up, which will tell you that it is capable of playing sound. If you still get no sound from the phone, try pairing the speaker to another device. If still no sound, take the speaker and receipt into Best Buy to the Geek Squad counter for warranty evaluation.
- QuestionI have Sony SRSX33 but it produces too much bass that it's hard to hear some talk and effects. In this regard does Insignia speaker have less bass that it makes it clear to hear what people say and some effects? I want less bass and more clarity. (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan you recharge this speaker? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWill it work on 220 V ? (10 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions