Questions & Answers
- QuestionMy headphone won't recharge. Per the instructions, which is very little, it says to plug into my computer. I have done this several times and the headphones don't recharge. What do I do? (6 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhen charging through my PC keep getting message and tone saying the device is not recognized. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre they compatible with a small 10 yr old's size head. Are they adjustible (10 Answers)Answers
Yes, my daughter is currently 10 and she uses mines all the time. I just got another pair for her, but she will not get them till Christmas. But they are adjustable, you can make them bigger to fit your head size, but my daughter and I both are on the first setting.
- QuestionIs there an adjustable equalizer or bass boost option on these headphones? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI drive a tractor trailer, how well would this item work with me hearing dispatch and would they be able to hear me clearly? (5 Answers)Answers
I wouldn't recommend using these while driving a vehicle, it's very dangerous to wear headphones while driving and it's illegal in most places! I would recommend getting a bluetooth headset instead that only goes in one ear. They're perfect for truck drivers!
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionHow do they feel when actually worn? Are they comfortable and conveineint (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThe audio during my phone calls is awful.The sound goes in and out. It works well when I play music from my phone, so I don't understand why it's not working with phone calls. FYI: I'm not walking around while I'm talking. (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwhere can I get replacement ear pads and rings (2 Answers)
- QuestionI paired the headphones to my television and they worked great. I then paired it to my smart phone, worked great. When I tried to re pair it to the television , they would not pair. Is this a situation where it can only pair once and not re pair? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I charge my headphone using a wall mount charger instead of my pc? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions