Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes an order come with one speaker or a set? (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan you order several and will they sync up together? Also- how much of a pain is it to charge them up? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan these connect wirelessly to my Samsung HDTV. (2 Answers)Answers
Hi! Yes, the speakers can be connected to some TVs, as long as they are Bluetooth compatible. The TV should allow you to scan and choose the speaker being connected in order to connect properly with the Solar Stone. I hope this helps!
- QuestionI want to have this speaker in the garden as an extension of my stereo at the living room, playing same song obviously. As my amplifier doesn´t have bluetooth, is there any device I can place to add bluetooth ? (2 Answers)Answers
There are Bluetooth dongles that you should be able to plug into the headphone or main output of your stereo. ION does not manufacturer such a product and recommends streaming to the Solar Stone from a device such as a smart phone or tablet.
- QuestionCan i use it at the park? How loud is it? Ive got a Samsung galaxi S7., can i connect my bluetooth to that one? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this speaker weatherproof. Can I leave it out in the rain Can this speaker be tuned to my radio (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWe bought a set for our new outdoor living space. Love them. Lately one of the soeckers automatically turns off. Lose the music! Not good when entertaining. They are both fully charged. Any suggestions? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIf I have two speakers will they play in stereo? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the wireless range for the bluetooth speakers and how strong is the connection (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo you have to plug this in to a wall or does it run on batteries? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions