Questions & Answers
- QuestionDo they stay in your ears better than the previous models? (For those who have had this issue) I've owned prior two models and both seem to pop out during my workout and I continuously have to adjust. (9 Answers)Answers
As pointed out, these are lighter than the previous generation earbuds. They are also smaller so people with smaller ear canals, that experienced issues before, shouldn't have any issues. I highly recommend using the included ComplyFoam tips instead of the silicon/rubber ones. Not only are they lighter but, for me, they make a better seal and are a lot more comfortable. I usually have issues with earbuds that have rubber/silicon tips. They never, ever stay in my ears and Bose was the only company that made earbuds I actually liked and would fit in my ears. Jaybird has really knocked it out of the park for me with these. They fit in my ears just as well, if not better, than my Bose earbuds and better than any other earbuds on the market. I've tried wireless earbuds from Sony, LG, JBL/Under Armor, Phillips, Beats, Skullcandy, and Sol Republic. The Jaybird Freedom earbuds, with their ComplyFoam and ear wings, are the only ones that have stayed in my ears whether I'm bending over picking up stuff, working my lab, sitting at my desk, or walking a few miles in the hot sun.
- QuestionI lost the charging clip, what can I do to find another one? I can't find it on Amazon. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan someone who has these can share how are they working with watching movies? is there any noticeable delay? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhen will the discount shows up again? (1 Answer)Answers
My son paid $140 and they are worth it great head phones he bought me a pair for Fathers Day and they were on sale $99 he was happy with that price since he was paying for them, Best Buy said every once in awhile it goes on sale so just keep monitoring the price especially during a holiday. You will love them. If you buy them get the $19.99 warranty they will give you brand new pair of anything goes wrong with original purchase. Worth the money
- QuestionHow does the charging clip work? Does it get charged via mini-USB cable? Does the battery in the charging clip get used first? That way I can disconnect the charging clip, charge it up while I use the headphone battery and get 12 hours of music? (5 Answers)Answers
The clip is charged via micro-USB as are the main earbuds. Actually, in order to charge the earbuds, you must attach the charging clip. The earbuds will be charged first and then the clip will be charged second. Think of the clip as both a USB adapter and external battery. The internal battery of the earbuds will always be used/charged first. You can get a total of 8 hours (probably more like 10 hours based on the reviews) of playback when leaving the charging clip plugged in. The first 4-5 hours will drain the charging clip (it will actually drain the battery for the earbuds but the charging clip will continually charge them as they are being used) and then the second 4-5 hours will drain the earbuds themselves. That means that you could theoretically charge the clip while using the earbuds and get even more playback (around 12-15 hours).
- QuestionWhen will the freedoms be available? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan the battery pack be attached to the earbud when in use? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes the best buy warrantee for the jaybird freedoms cover the expense if you singed up for geek squad warranty? (1 Answer)Answers
My husband had a pair that stopped working after a year. He contacted the manufacturer and the customer service was spectacular. They gave him a new replacement pair. If anything, call them if your product is defective or stops working properly in any way. With his experience, they really stand by their product.
- QuestionDoes someone has both, freedom and x3? Wich one is better in sound and staying in ears? (1 Answer)Answers
The sound quality is better on the x3 but their too big for my ears so I got the freedom instead. More comfortable and I don't feel like I'm underwater with the x3. Also, the x3 kept sliding out of my ears. Their just to big.
- QuestionCan I use this headphone as a regular casual headphone? (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions