Questions & Answers
- QuestionIf I want to buy two of these do they have to be installed separately or can they connect to one another? (2 Answers)Answers
I don't see why you couldn't connect them together. I'm certain you could run them off the same power/ground/remote. You may need two RCA cables run. I must say though; bang-for-buck, you're looking at spending over $500, so I would buy a seperate amp and sub. You can get shallow mount subs, if space is an issue, that will rightly outperform two of these units.
- QuestionWhich wire gage is suitable for this subwoofer? (1 Answer)Answers
For relatively short runs, 16 gauge wire will usually do just fine. It’s cost-effective and easy to work with. However, the 14 gauge is recommended for long wire runs and/or higher wattage situations. If you will be really cranking up the music, 14 gauge will work for all and any applications with this sub.
- QuestionCan I connect this sub on an MP3 player in a boat? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWill you install (0 Answers)
- QuestionCould this fit under the back seat of 2016 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhat is the best patch cable for the 8"JBL compact subwoffer? (0 Answers)
- Questiondoes this come with mounting brackets, and what is the distance between the mounting holes width and length. Could you also verify the actual dimensions of the unit. (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow does this unit compare to a full enclosure in sound? (0 Answers)
- QuestionI see this unit has an input for a remote, is there one included in the box? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions