Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes anyone know how this compares with the Aiwa Equos speaker? I'm torn between the two. (3 Answers)
- QuestionWill this hook up to old school ipod ? Wired no Bluetooth ????? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow long does it take to fully charge this speaker? Also is the speaker long lasting? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHas anyone has used this speaker in a running boat? I want to know that it can be clearly heard at say 40mph with a 4 stroke outboard running. (5 Answers)Answers
Well, personally I would not use this speaker while running across the lake at 40MPH. We have a Tri-toon with a 250 Yamaha SHO 4 stroke. Even though that is a quiet engine, you still have the wind, water, etc making all the other noise. What I depend on is my custom built 2000 watt system to give us our listening enjoyment while under way. I'm going to be using this JBL extreme when we are sitting still in party cove so I don't run my 2 batteries down on the boat. I do have a battery isolator, but I've already ran my second battery down to dead a couple of times with the 2000 watt system running at about 1/4 volume. So this JBL Xtreme does the trick while sitting still and is plenty loud to be heard in the boat and while we are swimming in the water. Good question and I hope this helps!
- QuestionIs there a way to control the Bass on the speaker (reduce it for example) and is there an application that has equalizer functionality to use with the JBL extreme (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI bought this speaker 2 days ago and it onl last 5 hours fully Charged why does it do this? (2 Answers)Answers
If the XTREME is used when fully charged, it should last up to 15 hours. However, speaker play time will vary due to certain reasons such as genre of music being played and volume level. So if the XTREME is playing music with loud bass and the volume is at 100%, the battery would drain faster than when you are playing mellow or soft music and the volume is at 50%.
- QuestionAre the batteries replaceable? (3 Answers)
- Questionhow to connect the jbl xtreme portable bluetooth to laptop (5 Answers)Answers
Windows 7 or later. Click start type BLUETOOTH into the search bar open your bluetooth devices and click add a device ---- On the speaker press the bluetooth connectivity button until you hear the chime. (you may need to hold this button for a few seconds, i can not recall.)
- QuestionHow can I check the firmware version and do an update if available? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat's the battery time (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions