Questions & Answers
QuestionHi Will this fit into a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo? Also It says free installation, but is there anything else that needs to be purchased to have this installed?
- Answer I went on a different website to see what it fit. And Best Buy hits you up with a lot of needed installation parts.My $119.00 stereo with free install cost me over $300.
- Answer KW-R930BTS yes it will and whether you choose a single-DIN or double-DIN receiver, you'll need a mounting bracket and a wiring adapter. You'll need to remove the DIN sleeve from the receiver, slide it into the opening in the receiver mounting bracket, then secure it to the bracket by bending the securing tabs. Slide the receiver all the way into the DIN sleeve, secure the rear support bracket (which will need to be adjusted up or down to engage properly) to the rear of the pocket/receiver assembly, and connect the receiver wiring adapter to the factory harness. Plug the antenna lead into the rear of the receiver, secure the assembly in the dash, then test operation and put your dash back together. Tools needed: Panel tool, 7mm socket, socket wrench and extension, Phillips screwdriver Note: If you hear a transient "pop" during turn-on/turn-off after you install a replacement receiver, it's probably because the Mustang's factory remote lead employs 5 volts, instead of the usual 12. To eliminate this pop, you'll need to install a 12-volt to 5-volt interface on the remote lead. The special adapter for your Mustang will accommodate this voltage conversion.
- Answer To be honest never tried this installation in this type of car o I wouldn’t know.
- Answer You need to go to Bestbuy and have them match one for your vehicle
QuestionCan you integrate a backup camera and view this on the radio? have a motorhome that I would like to retrofit with a backup camera. would like the backup and the radio to all work seamlessly as if intended that way. I have a 2000 Ford TiogaMotorhomeE350
- Answer No, you can't. This doesn't have a screen that can project images. For example, it won't show album cover art for the song you're listening to on Pandora, etc. It's a very standard digital screen that just displays text and numbers.
Questionwill this fit my 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis? also if I just want CD player and radio will the installation be free?
- Answer This will fit your 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis. As for the installation please call the Best Buy installation team directly about the installation services.
- Answer To check into dash/installation kits for your installation please call our Best Buy installation team to check into this for you.