Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $11.99
The regular price is $39.99
- Answer Hi Rome. Those are great headphones, you are in for a treat. Hold down button for 3 seconds until the indicator flashes alternately in red and blue. Hold down button for 7 seconds until the indicator flashes alternately in red and blue. 3Turn on the Bluetooth function of the BLUETOOTH device. 4Select “JVC HA-EC20BT” from the device list.
QuestionI have 2 pairs and neither will charge. Tried multiple plugs and different wall units. Tried resetting. Any suggestions? Thanks
- Answer This headset uses a standard micro USB. Did you try holding down power to turn on headset? (Light doesn't emit if fully charged).
- Answer I think you are out of luck. I have had two of these headphones succumb to battery death. I tried a reset and that didn't work. I tried different charging cords and that didn't work either. The first time I took it back to Best Buy and they let me exchange it if I purchased a two year warranty (about $10) which was cheaper than buying a new one. I am a year in on that one and it is still working so I know I am okay for another year. I wouldn't buy these again.
QuestionSorry I just sent a question but then I saw a picture of the earphones then they weren't the same as the ones I just bought. Does the case actually hold an additional charge without being plugged in with earphones? And also how do you change the songs on
- Answer The headphones on this question do not have a case. To charge them the USB cable needs to be connected. To get detailed information on song changing please call JVC they will provide you information on the options the headphones offer.
QuestionHow do you change the songs on the jvc water resistant model wireless earbuds and does the case hold addition charge for you without plugging it in,? Thank you
- Answer In order to change the track on headset, you can double-tap + and - buttons on headset. This headset offers 4 hours operation on a single charge.
- Answer To help you troubleshoot this issue with the volume please contact JVC directly. This will assist you on this.
QuestionThey were once connected to my laptop, but I had disconnected them and they won't reconnect. What do I do?
- Answer Do the headphones connect to another device like your phone or tablet? To help you troubleshoot please contact JVC they do provide over the phone assistance and will help you with some troubleshooting tips.
Questioni have jvc ha-s35bt headphones and a macbook air and i can't connect the headphones to the macbook. What do I do?
- Answer Do the headphones pair to a different device such as a cell phone? If they do work on a cell phone you may need to troubleshoot the Macbook itself. For this contact Mac.
- Answer Please verify the headphones are fully charged and try pairing the device again. In order to pair the device, you must turn the headphones off and press/hold the center button for 7 seconds. Once the blue/red LED lights blink alternately then you may run a search for Bluetooth devices on your Chromebook.