Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $19.99
- Answer Yes. Unless you are running for your life through a jungle, these should do.
- Answer This question was posted 8 months ago BUT it is shorter because you would put that chord behind your neck. That was the chord isnt dangling in front of your body while running.
- Answer good sound and comfortable
- Answer The sound quality has been GREAT! the length of time they will last is better than the other 15 Plus sets my 16 year old daughter has trashed!
- Answer No need to adjust. The cord goes down one side, and the other goes behind the neck. Easier to use, and less hassle that normal earphones.
Questionjust realized after wearing these a couple times that one side of the cord is long than the other??? Usually both earbud cord length are identical...is there any reason for this? Or did get a defective pair with uneven cord length?
- Answer i believe since they are meant to be worn with the cord behind your neck and/or under your hair that is why they are designed that way..though i thought it funny in the beginning i have gotten used to it very quickly.
QuestionHave had an allergic reaction with the “soft rubber” coating on some ear phones and difficulty keeping a pair of earbuds in my ears although the material was okay. Your suggestion?
- Answer The question is what type of material are you allergic to? Most ear buds are silicone. If you in general are allergic to that, then maybe you should look into a full covering headphones that have the band.
- Answer No Jeff, they do not