Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this radio easy to install in a 2001 ford e-150 van? (1 Answer)Answers
I would recommend having Best Buy installing any car electronic for several reasons. 1) All of Best Buy Autotech are MECP Certified 2) They warranty their work lifetime so if any issue were to occur, you can go to any Best Buy location to get it troubleshoot for free. 3) They will re-install the factory radio for free if you were to decide to sell the vehicle so you can get back the aftermarket radio.
- QuestionCan the firmware be updated to make this stereo Android compatible? Why can't the firmware from one of the other stereos be used with this stereo, to fix this problem? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the opening size for the dash needed for this unit? Height ? Width ? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI am looking for a receiver that will play MP3s from a 64GB 3.0 Samsung Flash Drive, formatted as FAT32. Has anyone experienced any file depth issues or other issues with USB 3.0? Also, how many lines display with songs? (2 Answers)Answers
I've been using this deck for just over a year and frequently play FLAC files from a FAT 32 formatted 16 GB USB 3.0 Corsair drive. Not certain if MP3 function is any different but it's fairly basic with FLAC. I have to scroll thru all (55 albums currently) on the drive to find something specific, but it works well. I really haven't done much with file structure, but the user manual provides detail about file depth, etc. You can download it here... http://www.kenwood.com/usa/car/receiver/kmm-bt515hd/support.html?model=KMM-BT515HD It's been a good deck for me, mostly because HD radio is great in my area and the BlueTooth works well. Weak point... display brightness. Display is marginal but usable (for me, at least) at full brightness setting on sunny days (but not in direct sunlight). It has a dimmer, but it's an inadequate fixed reduction. For any length of night driving, I reset "Display", which is then actually very nice in the dark. If it allowed a separate programmable setting for the "Dimmer" instead, I'd be fairly pleased with it. Reliable deck, good sound once you set it up, and does HD radio, BT & USB well. Hope that helps.
- Questioncan tnis rdio be installed a 2014 nissan sentra (0 Answers)
- QuestionWould this fit in the opening for my current radio, a Sony CDX-CA700X ? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes it turn up loud? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions