Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs there a microphone needed for the bluetooth part (example: cord needed to plug into aux input) or is the the microphone built into the radio unit. (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this pandora ready (3 Answers)
- QuestionI just purchased and had installed the Kenwood DPX502BT radio. What are the exact steps to switch from AM to FM and vice versa? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes bestbuy do installations? (2 Answers)
- Questionwill this work in a 2017 jeep wrangler? And will the steering wheel volume control still work? (1 Answer)Answers
It' fits great in my 2011 wrangler. The steering wheel controls still work good. A Mic is included with the head unit to improve Bluetooth calls which actually seems to work solid. Make the color white on the color wheel so it is better in daytime. Sweet colors for nighttime too. It didn't connect to my inner console usb connection thought but it has the usb slot in front so that replaces it. Pretty solid unit overall.
- QuestionHas anyone had issues with the clock not keeping time? Short of returning it, is there a solution? (1 Answer)Answers
I had the same problem with mine. I found that putting the unit in Standby mode instead of turning it completely off before I turn my truck off has solved the problem. Since doing this I have not had the date and time reset issue. Don't know why this works except maybe it's the way it's wired in my vehicle to keep power to the unit to keep the date and time function working. Hope this helps.
- QuestionCan I install this product in a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWhere do I find an owners manual for this radio. We bought a RV that has this radio installed and the Message ATT ON is displayed. What does this mean and how do I clear it. (1 Answer)Answers
You can download the manual at: http://manual.kenwood.com/files/B5A-0909-00.pdf (Copy and paste into your address bar if this is not a link.) ATT is mentioned on page 3. It has something to do with attenuating the sound, I think.
- QuestionWill this fit a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee overland edition? (1 Answer)Answers
Unfortunately this radio will not be able to fit in your Jeep. Your Jeep could only fit a single din stereo. Look into the Kenwood KDC-BT565U (sku:4791900). However you will need additional parts such as the dash kit, vehicle wiring harness and antenna adapter. You can contact your local Best Buy and get you the correct parts to install the stereo.
- Questiondoes this fit in an 05 infiniti g35? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions