Questions & Answers
- QuestionHas anyone compared this to the Sony HTCT770? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow is the dialogue rendering on this soundbar? (11 Answers)
The reviews on this look great, but I don't have a way to test it as no best buy stores have this in stock. I am trying to pick a soundbar where I don't need to raise the volume too much for listening to dialogues.
Closed to new AnswersAnswers
- QuestionIs 250 w enough vs less expensive with 400 w. (5 Answers)Answers
Quality far outweighs power output. Don't let that number discourage you. Klipsch puts out amazing sound quality and this unit will get loud enough for any house out there. I just picked this up at the recommendation of a friend and I'm glad I did....Holy Sh&@ it's nice.
- Questionare you able to hook a receiver up to this system down the road so if you want a radio as well (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo I need a tuner to run this system (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI was wonder was there anway we can make this 5.1 by adding two back speakers? are there two ports for two more back speakers (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan turn tv off and still play my sat radio stations? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI PURCHASED A KLIPSCH R20B SOUNDBAR AND SUB, ARE OTHER KLIPSCH SPEAKER ABLE TO BE ADDED FOR MORE SOUND? (5 Answers)
- QuestionHOW LONG IS THE SOUNDBAR ? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan I have two of the same model sound bars in the same house? Since it has a wireless sub or will that mess with it. (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions