Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill you please tell me if the drawer between the refrigerator and freezer sections is a freezer drawer or a crisper drawer? Thank you! (11 Answers)Answers
Both bottom drawers are freezer drawers which makes it more efficient. I put the items used most frequently in the upper freezer drawer and the lesser used items in the lower freezer drawer. Just above the freezer inside the refrigerator is the meat keeper drawer so you don't have to worry about the fruits and vegetables getting too cold above the freezer.
- QuestionWhat is the ice capacity on the door? How quickly does it make ice. I want a large capacity ice maker. (1 Answer)Answers
- Questioncan the doors be taken off (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the "door alarm" also beep if the freezer drawers are left open? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCountry of orgin (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat are dimensions (1 Answer)Answers
The unit dimensions are: Depth with Handles 35 3/8" Depth without Handles 32 7/8" Depth without Door 29" Depth (Total with Door Open) 47 5/8" Height to Top of Case 68 3/8" Height to Top of Door Hinge 69 3/4" Width 35 3/4" Width (Door Open 90° with Handle) 44 1/4" Width (Door Open 90° without Handle) 39 1/4".
- QuestionDoes this appliance have a warranty? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat.are the outside dimensions? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes this frig show fingerprints on the front stainless- steel? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a water filter installed when built at factory. (11 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions