Best answer: We regret to read about the issues that you are experiencing with your LG - Tone Ultra Wireless Stereo Headset - Black, Model # HBS-810 and apologize for any inconveniences. As detailed on the warranty card that was included in the package that this unit came in, "LG Electronics warrants this product to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship at the time of its original purchase by a consumer, and for a subsequent period of one (1) year. Should your product need warranty service, please return it to the dealer from whom it was purchased or contact your local LG Electronics contact center to get further information." The 'Conditions' of the warranty are as follows, " The warranty is valid only if the original receipt issued to the original purchaser by the dealer, specifying the date of purchase and serial number, is presented with the product to be repaired or replaced. LG Electronics reserves the right to refuse warranty service if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the dealer.
- If LG Electronics repairs or replaces the product, the repaired or replaced product shall be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period or for ninety (90) days from the date of repair, whichever is longer. Repair or replacement may involve the use of functionally equivalent reconditioned units. Replaced parts or components will become the property of LG Electronics.
- This warranty does not cover any failure of the product due to normal wear and tear, or due to misuse, including but not limited to use in other than the normal and customary manner, in accordance with instructions for use and maintenance of the product. Nor does this warranty cover any failure of the product due to accident, modification or adjustment, acts of God or damage resulting from liquid.
- This warranty does not cover product failures due to improper repair installations, modifications or service performed by a non-LG Electronics authorized person. Tampering with any of the seals on the product will void the warranty.
- THERE ARE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, OTHER THAN THIS PRINTING INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL LG ELECTRONICS OR ITS VENDORS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR COMMERCIAL LOSS, TO THE FULL EXTENT THOSE DAMAGES CAN BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW.
• Some countries/states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitation of the duration of implied warranties, so the preceding limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The warranty provided does not affect the consumer’s statutory rights under applicable national legislation in force, nor the consumer’s rights against the dealer arising from their sales/purchase contract." BestBuy has a return policy that is printed and explained on your receipt. If the headset is past their return policy, you will need to contact our Support Center at (800) 243-0000 and they will instruct you on how to proceed in getting an in-warranty service as described above...^IFV
Sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later.