Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs installation and delivery available for this product ? And how much ? (2 Answers)
- QuestionOur maytag microwave is from 1995. Is it ok to remove the sticky plastic cover on the door. It is dirty behind it. Is it necessary to replace the plastic? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMy current microwave is 29 7/8 x 16 3/4 x 15 7/8 and it fits exactly into the space with no room to spare. Will this microwave fit? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre the demensions - 14x18x10? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan it be used in a cabinet as opposed to over the range? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwhich size of microwave do I need for space size 36 width 17 inch height and 11 inch depth (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionhow do i know the size of this microwave (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI have an old maytag model mmv1153bas, it's currently setup to vent to the outside of my house. Can this be setup as the same or do I have to buy more parts for that to work?? Thanks (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan I replace the filter with a charcoal filter? If so, where can I find one? I tried google and nothing comes up. (1 Answer)Answers
Elsa, the grease filter is located underneath the appliance. The charcoal filter is located behind the vent grille. If you need to purchase the filter(s), please contact our parts dept. at 800-269-2609. Hopefully this information is beneficial to you. Thank you for your inquiry regarding our Maytag appliances!
- Questionwhat is the function of the auto cook button? Can I cook fresh or frozen vegetables by selecting this option? I used the "vegetable" button frequently with my old microwave. What other options does the auto cook cover? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Rosiecarol, Here is what the auto cook function is for: 1 Frozen Entrée – 10 or 20 oz (283 or 567 g) (sensor) or 40 oz (1134 g) (non-sensor): Remove from package. Loosen cover on 3 sides. If entrée is not in microwave-safe container, place on plate, cover with plastic wrap, and vent. 2 Bacon – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 slices, average thickness: Follow directions on package. 3 French Toast – 1 or 2 pieces: Follow directions on package. 4 Cereal – 1, 2, 3, or 4 servings: Follow directions on package. Use microwave-safe bowl with high sides. 5 Rice – Senses 0.5-2.0 cups (125-500 mL) dry, white long grain: Follow measurements on package for ingredient amounts. Use microwave-safe dish with loose-fitting lid.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions