Questions & Answers
- QuestionAre you able to screen mirror from an android phone by wireless? Will it mirror without having it connected via HDMI? (2 Answers)Answers
Yes. The Android wireless screen mirroring does not require the Miroir wireless app and this type of wireless connection will just mirror what is on your screen. Mirroring with an Apple device is not available and requires the use of the Miroir wireless app.
- QuestionWhat happens if the remote break? Will the projector still work without it? The remote seems to be the main concern from the reviews. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow do I connect this projector to my iPad? I have a video that I want my students to watch. (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Kandy, I recently used the same projector to do a window projection for Halloween. If it is a video or pictures on your Camera Roll, you can use the miroir wireless App although I didn't find it very useful: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/miroir-wireless/id1030403836 You can connect your iPad using an adapter cable directly to the HDMI connector on the projector and mirror your iPad screen. The following page on miroir support specifies what cable you need depending on your iPad version/generation http://miroirusa.com/ios-connectivity-with-wireless/ If you want to mirror the iPad screen using wireless, then a setup similar to the classroom would be better using an Apple TV (even 3rd gen) connected to the projector. Temoc Hernandez
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionCAN YOU USE WITH A LAPTOP FOR PRESENTATIONS? (2 Answers)Answers
You can, but you will want to consider whether or not this is bright enough for your purposes. If you plan to use it for a small group in a room where the lights can be dimmed or turned off, I think you will be fine. However, if you are using it in a conference room with some overhead light or a lot of natural light from windows, it may not be a good fit for you.
- QuestionBluetooth? (2 Answers)Answers
The projector does have a bluetooth remote and can be synced with other bluetooth devices such as a keyboard (which can be helpful when inputting passwords or login information in some applications) or a bluetooth speaker.
- QuestionDoes this product have remote control? (4 Answers)
- QuestionIf this was bought for watching movies, would you say this can be used to watch tv? I watch tv on my computer before bed, and want to get a projector to watch tv on at night. (3 Answers)
- QuestionIf I connect my Xbox One through the HDMI input, will it work? Is it compatible? Also, how long is the power adaptor cord? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you set this up on a tripod? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with a Microsoft surface? (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions