Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,799.99
QuestionThe specs say Liquid Cooling Thermal included. Is the cooler pre-installed or does it require installation by the customer? https://us.msi.com/Desktop/Aegis-RS/Specification
- Answer This is the MSI Aegis RS Plus 9th model, and the detailed manufacturers overview can be found here: https://us.msi.com/Desktop/Aegis-RS/Overview. There is not a lot of information online about this brand new MSI model, however it does include an MSI exclusive 120mm Dragon Liquid CPU cooler (image attached). This comes pre-installed and the system is ready to go upon receipt of this Desktop PC.
- Answer Yes it is possible to put a hard drive. PSU is OEM.
- Answer I have a good solution. Purchase the cheapest 120CM case fan, assemble it at the top of the case on the position closest to the radiator of the liquid cool radiator. Let the fan blow from case to the outside. You can plug the fan on the pump fan plug of the motherboard which is located on the right upper corner. you will find it extremely helpful. I was 85 C before, and less than 70 C after doing this.
- Answer On Mine, came with QTY 2 - XPG Gammix D10 modules installed DD4 3000 CL 16-20-20 ram. With two slots still available for expansion. I only ran include RAM for a short time and removed them and installed 64GB DDR4 3200 and its been running rock solid.
- Answer It is fine. The desktop does not utilize the pump fan header on the motherboard so that is why it says 0.
- Answer MSI 2080 Super Ventus XS
- Answer Yes it is possible.
QuestionIn the reviews it says that there is a tab to remove for the thermal paste to come out, where is that?
- Answer that is not standard. that review was describing a flaw/neglected step of assembly process he or she discovered on their particular pc if i recall. its good to inspect your pc's connections before initial power on but not typical to find this situation i should hope. i had no such issue
- Answer It came with your power cord, keyboard, mouse and wifi antenna but you will still need a HDMI cable.
QuestionI have a 870 QVO SSD drive. I know how to connect it to the mother board but which cable from the power supply do I use to hook it up? I know it has extra L shaped connectors but not sure which one to use. I don't want to mess my SSD or Computer up. HELP
- Answer Any extra SATA power connector will work.