Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $1,317.99
The regular price is $1,549.99
QuestionYour processor model and processor model number in the specs contradict each other. Which one is it? 10th gen or i7-1185G7? it cannot be both and one is much better than the other.
- Answer I am 100% sure, that its i7-1185G7.
- Answer The product shows as "sold out" when you check the public Best Buy website but it is in stock if you go into the store and order from a sales associate. (At least it was when I placed my order on November 18th, which arrived on the 25th.)
QuestionBased on the spec., it should be model Stealth15M033, not Stealth15M010. Stealth15M010 should be Window 10 Pro and 32 G DDR4.....
- Answer Yes, I agree with you. The wrong model number is on the site. This computer is Stealth15M033. I've ordered this computer and have spoke to several people at Best Buy and no one seems to care they are selling Stealth15M010 but delivering Stealth15M033. Does anyone at Best Buy want to help with this?
- Answer Up to 32gb
- Answer Yes you can
QuestionThe battery capacity for this model is pretty low compared to the Prestige line. How does this fare in real world usage? How much battery life can i expect in normal day to day usage which does not involve gaming?
- Answer The Stealth uses more battery due to the more powerful specifications. It is hard to say as battery life will vary by many factors.
- Answer US warranty
QuestionIs this available yet? I've checked almost every day. Now it says it's on sale, but still says sold out like the day it first showed up on Best Buy's website.
- Answer It has been available for pickup at my store for the last couple of days. You have to order and wait about 3 days for it to come in but that’s no big deal.
QuestionI don't understand this laptop... It's marketed as a gaming laptop but only has 4 cores? Wouldn't it bottleneck the 2060 in games?
- Answer Both the i7 and 2060 are mobile designed chips meaning that the 2060 isn't as powerful as a normal 2060. The i7 will be able to keep up perfectly fine, no bottlenecks will occur.