Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this item mean I don't need to rent or buy a modem from the cable co. that is going to provide me with internet service? (11 Answers)Answers
Yes, you are correct. You may also want to check with your service provider if this modem will work with them. I ended up purchasing this exact modem/router and skipped having to lease one by Comcast. Once you get everything hooked up, you will need to call your service provider and they will add your modem onto the network and get it working for you.
- QuestionDoes it work with Cox? (7 Answers)Answers
Yes it works with Cox Communications... It States this on the front of the Box... Just Call Cox and give them the Numbers they ask.. don't plug it in until you do this... they will tell you to turn on your modem and you are done... basically.. Lastly... tell Cox you want to "Self Install" your Service.. then they only charge you $20 bucks... instead of $50...
- QuestionHow many wireless devices can connect to N300 at any time? (7 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes this work with comcast? (8 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIS THIS ALSO WI-FI ??? (5 Answers)
- QuestionModems and Wireless routers (5 Answers)
We have Dish network for our TV's and Comcast for internet. We also have 6 cell phones, 3 Laptops, 2 kindle fires, plus friends and family that come over. With that being said, we would love to stop "renting" the modem from Comcast and get our own. We are wondering which one is the best for our situation. Interested in a combination Modem / Wireless / Dual band if possible. ThanksAnswers
I have comcast for internet and basic tv. It works fine. After about 6 months of use without any problems, there were a couple of time when the wifi signal would drop out. Also, the speed dropped really slow. Once I turned off the modem and turned it back, everything went back to normal. Have had to do this three times.
- QuestionDoes it work with Charter cable internet? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan a netgear N-300 router also be connected via Ethernet cable to computer to act as wifi adapter? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWindows 10 and Internet Exlorer 10 compatible? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it work with bright house cable network (3 Answers)Answers
The Netgear N300 was recommended to me by Bright House and I also have one of these being used with Comcast. This unit worked without any problems in the initial installation by the technician. I connected my PC wirelessly manually and automatically with my Roku devise. Just pushed the buttons and in less than a minute got connected and working.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions