Questions & Answers
- Answer I used the Trimmers for my head. No issues
QuestionWhat do indicator lights mean i have a green battery and an orange light at the bottom flashing while plugged in .not sure if right cord
- Answer Hello! The green indicates the battery status of it it is charging. Orange light icon will flash when you try to power it on while it is plugged.
QuestionBox says the philips norelco S740 can be used in shower but user manual says not to get wet. Which one is correct? Bought for the wet use option.
- Answer Don't submerge it in water or let a direct stream from the shower to get into it.
QuestionQ1. Can i use shaver for underarms? Q2. Can i use trimmer for head haircut? Q3. Can i use trimmer for groin area?
- Answer Hello! No, Philips Norelco S740/80 is designed for shaving, styling, and trimming facial hairs only.
- Answer If your hairs short I'm pretty sure you can but don't use it for the hair on my head now a full grown beard it is for your face. The blades very sharp so be careful
QuestionI purchased this philips-norelco-click-style-wet-dry-electric-shaver-black but I can’t find replacement shaver pieces/blades. Please help
- Answer Hello! We recommend contacting Philips Norelco directly at 800-243-3050 for more assistance.