Questions & Answers
- Answer Does not work when charger is plugged in.
QuestionThe pictues show the shaver mounted on a charging stand. Does it come with one because the description seems to not include this? If the answer is "no" then this seems to me to be a bit of false advertising.
- Answer There is no charging stand, just an power adapter comes along with it.
- Answer Hello! No, this Norelco Shaver is only meant for use removing hair completely.
QuestionWhat the reference for the replacement heads? I have one but the blades need some urgent change
- Answer Hello! The replacement blades for this Norelco 4100 Shaver are the Norelco HQ8/52.
- Answer I am sure very gentle razer
- Answer No such thing, shaver prices are based on features not one being more heavy duty than the other. Our family has used electric shavers for many years, stay away from the made in China shavers regardless of brand! The ones made in Holland, USA and Japan are best then shop features
- Answer Assuming the Orange light is on continuously (not blinking), it means that it is time to replace the shaving heads. This occurs about once per year depending on your use.
QuestionJust received the razor. How can you tell if it is on or off? I need to charge it, but instruction say be sure it is off. There is no indicator showing on or off.
- Answer The razor will not run while being plugged in anyways. If you cannot hear the razor, then it is off. The razor is not that quiet to where you never know whether or not it is on or off.
- Answer Mine says that it is made in the Netherlands. Yes, it does come with a charger and cord.
- Answer Hello! Philips Norelco AT811/40 Shaver comes with three shaving blades. For further assistance, you may call at 1-800-243-3050: Monday - Sunday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST.