Questions & Answers
- Answer No it is not a true water pick. It is called a flosser as that is the closer action and result experienced. It delivers short controlled bursts (1-3 but can repeat) of water between the teeth to remove particles. It is not a high powered steady stream. I am not much of a flosser and it does the job comfortably and gently.
- Answer Yes, of course it has a battery(rechargeable) but it cannot be taken apart without voiding the warranty.
- Answer Yes. It use the same charger
- Answer Hi Bev I don't use dental floss anymore. this takes the place of the dental floss. Johnnypw
QuestionAs an 'air floss' does it operate without water? Does it also include sonic waves to the cleaning?
- Answer No, It requires filling a small reservoir with mouthwash to operate. I can't answer whether it uses "sonic waves". Here is a link to a 2017 YouTube video that explains the essentials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIBcd7bccqo
QuestionI have a Sonicare researchable that is not working. I put it in the charger , is full charge. When I push the button to star nothing happing. And I can not get the light to lightup. Can you helpe and tell me that's next? Thank You
- Answer Hello! were sorry your having problems with your Philips Sonicare can you please call us at 1-800-243-3050 or chat https://philipsb2c.secure.force.com/apex/B2C_CustomPreChat_US?endpoint=https%3A%2F%2Fphilipsb2c.secure.force.com%2Fapex%2FB2C_CustomChatPage_US%3Flanguage%3D%23deployment_id%3D5722X000000fxT4%26org_id%3D00Dw0000000Cp29%26button_id%3D5732X000000fxTJ%26session_id%3De179fd3e-1c65-4fa1-911c-c6711eefb1d9
QuestionDoes it have a setting for intensity ? I need a gentle setting bc i have a temporary bridge.
- Answer You can reduce the number of pulses, but I do not think you could reduce the intensity of the pulse. If you would be willing to floss around your temporary bridge, you should be fine using the product.
- Answer Hello! Philips Sonicare AirFloss Ultra Interdental nozzles HX8032/23 and HX8032/94 are compatible with Philips Sonicare AirFloss Pro/Ultra HX8332/11.
- Answer If you kept the packaging or manual to your airflosser you can go online to their website: USA.Phillips.com It’s a good idea to register your airflosser on their website as well. You’ll get all kinds of product support their like recall notices, coupons for replacement flossers etc. Scroll down to product support and click on it. Scroll to accessories and parts, click on Sonicare, click on AIRFLOSSER then scroll down to replacement flosser heads. They are sold in a 2 pack.
QuestionIs this product safe to use with implants and permanent bridge work? Apologize if this has been asked before and I missed it! Thanks...
- Answer Hello! Philips Sonicare AirFloss Pro/Ultra - Interdental cleaner HX8332/13 complies with electromagnetic devices' safety standards. If you have a pacemaker or other implanted device, we'd recommend contacting your physician.
- Answer The link for replacement tips doesn’t work! Help
QuestionDoes this model come with the , reservoir door so it can be used with the phillips. Fill and charge station ? Please be 100% sure. Thanks
- Answer Yes, it does have a reservoir door. It also comes with a small bottle of Philips Sonicare mouth rinse.
QuestionHow do i clean the water compartment of my sonicare water pick, it has mold inside where you put water.modelnx8340a
- Answer I rinse my device after using and leave my water compartment open over night and have so far avoided any mold or other issues.
QuestionBought flosser in January 2020; already has a crack in the bottom part of the instrument (see picture) Kindly advise on how to proceed to either have it replaced or reimbursed. Thanks!
- Answer I had an AirFloss that stopped working. Phillips replaced it with a new one vice repairing it.
QuestionHow do I clean the middle. There are several black marks inside the base of the middle. How do I clean these?
- Answer Hello! We recommend contacting Philips Sonicare directly at 800-682-7664 for more assistance.