Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill it record both sides of a conversation? When the call is answered automatically starts to record and stops when I hang up? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionBest Buy description says it "has a MicroSD card slot to expand your storage options" yet the Specifications drop down says: "Memory Card Slot -- No." What is the true situation? I would like to archive notes somewhere other than on a computer. (1 Answer)
- Questionwhere can I get a user gu[de? (1 Answer)
- Questionwill the recorder I bought record upstairs neighbor noises such as pets running back and forth on ceiling?. (1 Answer)Answers
The duel microphones are pretty sensitive. IMO I would say yes, but I have no idea of your situation's decibel level. The ceiling/floor running would be in a lower frequency range. These lower sounds easily penetrate floors and ceilings. Example: you only hear the bass from enclosed boombox car stereos. The higher freqs can't penetrate much of the car. So, I think the unit may do the job especially if you put it close to the ceiling.
- QuestionIs this recorder compatible with Windows 10? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI just bought the Voice Tracer 1300 model and the instructions on how to use it do not make sense to me. Please direct me to a more explicit guide on using it. (0 Answers)
- QuestionI need to record rehearsals of a small group (12 people) of singers. What external microphone is compatible with the dvt1300? Recordings with the internal microphone are very distorted and unpleasant, especially in the higher voice range. Thank you. (0 Answers)
- QuestionCan you use an external speaker with this unit? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI need a written manual for this product (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs it illegal in some states to record a phone conversation without informing the other party? (1 Answer)Answers
It is considered an invasion of privacy, hence why a lot of phone calls will mention that your call maybe recorded. Anything recorded in an illegal matter can't be held in a court of law. Keep in mind, I don't really know law, I just watch TV drama. At the end of the day, it's still bad to invade someone's privacy like that.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions