Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhat type of power connector does this have? USB-C? Sub miniature USB? and does it come with a power cord? (10 Answers)
- QuestionCan you leave the case plugged in continuously while stationary so it will always be charged and then put the earpiece in at night with the case plugged in? Some batteries are damaged when charged and in use at the same time. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat happens when the headset is fully charge and stays in the box? Does it stop charging? How can the charger switched off so it would only be a physical case? (10 Answers)Answers
There is no on/off switch so that it can only be used solely as a case. I suppose, you can drain the battery and use it as a case-only. Not sure why you would do that. There is a button you can press to determine the amount of charge left in the case battery.
- QuestionWill this charging case work with the Voyager SE bluetooth headset ? (5 Answers)Answers
I called Plantronics to ask if a charging case that I had would work with the Voyager 5200 headset and they said that although they looked the same the case would not work. I am guessing that this case only works with the 5200 series headsets.
- QuestionWhat are the overall dimensions of this case? Can it be comfortably carried in a pants pocket? How does the charger get recharged? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the unit come so you can use it in your left ear? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWill this case charge the Plantronics Voyager Legend headset (10 Answers)
- QuestionThe 5220 headset Still works with the 5200 series carrying case right? (10 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions