Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $2,349.99
- Answer To answer the 2nd part of your question. It has the RTX 2060 NOT the Max-Q version.
QuestionHas anybody had problems with stability or coil whine on this product? And how is the battery life?
- Answer I have not experienced coil whine on my Razer blade personally. If I put it on battery saver and turn off keyboard backlighting, and limit background apps, I get 7 hours of battery life for web browsing and watching video
- Answer It's available now
- Answer I believe you meant *coil* whine. And no, that issue is predominantly with the 13" Stealth line, but there are occasional reports of coil whine coming from the Blade 15 series, if it occurs it's a defect and you should return/exchange it.
- Answer Unfortunately, Razer changed their lineup and now the base model includes the 2060 variant, with the exception of the Mercy White edition--that is the advanced model in that color, so it has per-key RBG. So, if you want per-key RGB you'll need to get the 2070 variant or higher, or the 2060 Mercury White variant. The black 2060 variant is the base model with single-zone RGB, not per-key.
- Answer Just bought the Mercury White 2019 advanced. The ones I saw on display seems to be the Black 15 2019 Base Model or the White Advance Model. You might find a older as a open box but the display models seem to be all 2019 models (went to 4 stores with Razers on display in S. CA).
QuestionWhy does this laptop not have an Ethernet port or an sd card reader? Laptop that are just as thing have those, so why doesn’t this one?
- Answer Like most newer laptops today it is geared toward wireless network users, and since it is an ultra-gaming laptop developers did not include an sd slot for portability. It is a GREAT laptop though, would definitely recommend it for gamers!
Questionwhen will this laptop be available? will it only be available in the silver color? will there be any other configurations be available? I am very interested in the RTX 2070 version with the 256 gig ssd. I need to know asap please
- Answer The Mercury White edition of the Razer Blade is not available with an RTX 2070/256GB configuration. However, you can purchase that configuration in Black. This particular model appears to be "In Stock" now at Best Buy. I purchased mine about a week ago.
- Answer Yes and depending on the location they offer different configurations as well.
- Answer Just bought White Mercury 15 advanced. Displayed at selected store (saw them in 4 BBs in S. Ca).