Questions & Answers
- Answer Yes it will. It’s spring action so if you put a Galaxy S10 plus like I did and then out a Razer Phone, it will adjust accordingly.
- Answer No, you cannot charge your phone and use controller at the same time.
- Answer The Android product is compatible with most USB-C connected Android devices.
- Answer Yes. Cod mobile is controller compatible now. But your phone has to have controller support. If u don't know if it is, go into cod mobile, settings, go to controller settings , it will either say, connect a bluetooth controller or nothing's at all. Glad this helps happy holidays
QuestionDoes the phone need to be connected to the console always or can you run a cord to it? I want to know if it would work as a remote for my virtual reality goggles? Would be really cool if it does. Thanks
- Answer This controller needs to be plugged into your Android device to be able to use, we're not sure if it would work with those goggles but if you email us at Support@rotorriotplay.com we will be happy to troubleshoot!