Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this frig fit in 35.75" wide space? My current frig is 35.5" with 1/8" space on each side. (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the standard warranty that this refrigerator comes with? The sales guy mentioned something about possibly 10 years but I only see 1 yr? (7 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the flow of the water average to fast? I would be disappointed if it came out extremely slow, which I have seen on another refrigerator. (10 Answers)
- QuestionThere is a slight give on the double door. When we open the entire door, we feel and hear a give in between both doors. Is this normal? Can it be adjusted? (2 Answers)Answers
We are experiencing the same issue of feeling a lag between double doors, the latch being loose in showcase door. We returned the unit and again have the same problem on 2nd unit as well. The store rep says it should not be like this but nobody has a solution. The refrigerators on display in stores are not like this. I think there is some fault in this line of refrigerators with this particular issue. I have to say even Samsung was not helpful when I contacted them to have service for this issue. We might switch to non showcase door refrigerator now.
- QuestionIce maker and shelves (5 Answers)Answers
This specific model does not, however, we are home all day every day, and have only run out of ice 1x, and had more ice within the hour. It is a mad machine at producing ice - we drink cold drinks all day and evening. Samsung does have another similar model with 2 freezers, one in the door and one in the freezer.
- Question1st Water filter included with purchase? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre the fridge door magnetic?? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes the freezer on this unit have an ice maker as well as the one on the top of the refrigerator? Or is there a bin to store Ice in the freezer? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy am I seeing dripping in between the doors of the RF28HDEDBSR? (2 Answers)Answers
We initially experienced the same condensation dripping between the doors. I'm not sure why but the condensation stopped after the first week. We will occasionally see a drip or two on the top of the freezer door when we pull it open but other than that no problems. I have to say though that one thing that my family finds annoying is the ice machine. It seems to be woefully under sized and seems to be quite slow to produce and spit out ice into your cup.
- QuestionIf I order this fridge, will you remove my old unit? thanks! (1 Answer)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions