Questions & Answers
QuestionThe specs list the refresh rate as MotionRate 240, but what is the native refresh rate? 60 Hz or 120 Hz?
- Answer Hi Jake! This model, along with our other Motion Rate 240 models, feature a native refresh rate of 120 Hz for excellent motion clarity. ^Tim
QuestionCan I Bluetooth my Iphone 11 to the RU9000? Are you able to Bluetooth anything else to the RU9000?
- Answer Hi there, the Samsung - 75" Class - 9 Series - 4K UHD TV - Smart - LED - with HDR @ BestBuy can send a Bluetooth audio signal out to a speaker or headset. If you want to screen mirror your best bet would be to use Airplay. -Scott
QuestionAre there 2 places to select from for the legs (like the 82 inch)? If so, what are the 2 distances between the legs ?
- Answer Sd, there is only one option for leg placement on the 75RU9000 which is 47.3" apart. ^Gina
QuestionHas your Wi-Fi cards gotten any better? The service man says we need a Wi-Fi extender because the cards aren't very good in the TVs . We love our Samsung TVs but have a problem with that. I am wanting to buy a new 9 series but afraid of the card in it?
- Answer Hi Ironhead! The RU9000 features Built-in Wi-fi 802.11 ac support allowing the TV to operate on 5 GHz bands for speeds up to 1300 megabits per second (Mbps). You can also utilize an ethernet connection for a hardwired connection to the internet eliminating problems with Wi-Fi dead spots. ^Tim
- Answer Hi Sean! The RU9000 does not feature HDMI 2.1 support. Check out the 4K QLED models Q70T or above for HDMI 2.1 support. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-75-class-qled-q70t-series-4k-uhd-tv-smart-led-with-hdr/6402404.p?skuId=6402404 ^Tim
QuestionWhat is the mount screw spacing on the back of the tv.? The specs don’t show. I’m looking for distance from the bottom of the tv to lowest hole. The measurement from bottom to top hole and the spacing between them side to side.
- Answer Hi Chip, Happy to help. TV bottom to bottom hole: 12.1" TV top to top hole: 10.1" TV side (either) to holes: 25.3" spacing between holes: 400mm (It's a 400mm VESA mount) ^Scott
- Answer Hello Jonathan, Yes, the 75RU9000 is a 4K Crystal UHD TV. ^Cristian
- Answer It was only available online in Indiana.
QuestionI just bought this last week. It says that google built in and this is 2020 model. But I found out that RU model is 2019 is this a false ads.
- Answer Hello Rich, Sorry for the confusion. No, the 75RU9000 does not come built in with Google assistant but it does "work with" a compatible Google assistant. The RU9000 is a 2020 model. ^Cristian
Questioncan you use the platform as is to stream or do you need to purchase extra components or services ( ruko, fire stick or similar etc, etc) to be able access or use internet streaming?
- Answer Hi Dar! Samsung Smart TVs have a built-in app platform, which will allow you to choose and download from hundreds of apps. You will not need an external device to utilize streaming apps. ^Gina
- Answer Hi Safari, the Motion Rate is a metric that combines the panel's native refresh rate, image processing, and backlighting technology. This produces a rating that better conveys the TV’s overall motion performance. ^Val
- Answer Hi Brenda, the legs are 13.9" deep. Cheers, ^Scott
QuestionCouple of questions: 1. Google Assistant is built in? Or it just works with a external Google assistant device? 2. Does this TV sends Dolby Atmos audio to the soundbar or receiver? 3. Is the panel technology better than ru8000 in any way?
- Answer Hi Maverick, This model "works with" Google Assistant. If you're looking to have that functionality built in try this model: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-55-class-q60t-series-4k-uhd-tv-smart-led-with-hdr/6401755.p?skuId=6401755. This model cannot "pass" Dolby Atmos, though the TV in the link above can. The panel technology is very similar to last years RU8000. ^Scott
QuestionWhy the manufacturer and other retailers advertise a 3 yr parts and labor warranty for this same exact product and you advertise 1 year?
- Answer HTEnthusiast, there is indeed a 3 Year Parts and Labor Manufacturer's Warranty on the RU9000 at Best Buy! ^Gina
- Answer Hi ScottyB, if you connect an HDMI cable from your your PC HDMI out port, that will carry video and audio. ^Val
- Answer Hi Yalster! The RU9000 does indeed support AirPlay for screen mirroring with iOS devices. ^Gina