Questions & Answers
- Answer 49" is the width of the "Stand". It's not a traditional stand, but a pair of legs that hold and stabilize the TV. 49" is the measurement from the outside of one leg to the outside of the other. IMHO , this setup is much better than the traditional stand. Better looking too.
- Answer The Q6 model is completely changed in mounting. The threaded lugs are recessed into the back and there are 4 stand-off tubes in the packet with the remote, manuals, etc. The stand-off tubes create a plane for the VESA mount, even though the back of the TV is curved now. Because the tubes add a good bit of length you will not be able to use 10mm length screws. The screws I used are M8 1.25 pitch 50mm length. Yes 50mm and with a washer under the head it got tight just short of bottoming out. If you do not use a washer or if your mounting hardware is thinner than mine you may need to use M8 1.25 in 45mm length. I chose the cap head or Allen screws in black oxide finish from an ACE Hardware store at 1.79 each. That was the same price as for zinc plated. The washers I got were also black oxide to complement the look. You could use M8 1.25 x 45mm and skip the washers if you by the flanged heads in zinc or stainless or the bright yellow plating that is on most of the grade 5 or 8 hardware.
QuestionHello, can the stand legs be removed once they are put on? Do they snap in or are they magnetic? I don't want to damage the TV by trying to remove the legs. I would like to mount the TV on the wall.
- Answer Yes, you can just pull them out. They snap in and out.
- Answer Put on the HDR enhancer and it should clean it up quite nicely.
- Answer Hello ADF, I have attached a link below to the specifications of the unit, you will find available tuners. https://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/qled-tvs/75-class-q6f-4k-smart-qled-tv-2018-qn75q6fnafxza/?redir=QN75Q6FNAFXZA#specs ^Britt
- Answer I used Geek Squad to set mine up, do the install, mount it on the wall, and put the wiring in the wall. They did it all and the install was great and the tv looks perfectly calibrated. I would not use anyone else myself.
- Answer Not sure of the exact dementions, however we have a full size truck bed and it fit. Do not lay it dow. Not recommended for these tv’s.
- Answer yes you need one. It depends on how many items you are connecting to it. 1 per console.
QuestionCan the optical digital output be used to directly plug into a receiver for surround sound audio?
- Answer Yes you can send audio to a receiver using the optical output.
- Answer 3 1/2"
- Answer No Gap TV mount is only for Q7,8 and 9 and it wont work with Q6. I have tried it and it won't work.
- Answer The product measures 65.9 x 14.1 x 41.3 inches.
QuestionThe stand is 49" wide but how "deep" is the stand front to back? Nobody seems to be able to answer my question. I appreciate the help!
- Answer The spec says 14.1 inches but another question mentioned 13 inches. The legs are at least 13 and possibly 14.1 inches from front to back.