Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes it not have a freezer? (5 Answers)Answers
bottom left is always freezer, bottom right can be freezer or fridge, several different settings for it. Freezer is larger than I thought... holds 5 frozen pizzas in the little zone above the two deep drawers. Or, Holds 3-4 ice cream tubs in this same little zone above the drawers.
- QuestionDoes this Samsung Fridge have the protective coating ex. is it smudge proof so you don't see finger prints every time you touch it? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the screen allways on? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it work with Apple products? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the LCD display resolution? (2 Answers)Answers
The display is actually LED with edge backlighting and provides resolution of 480 interlaced (similar to standard definition tv). Higher resolution would generate too much heat and be detrimental to your food stored inside the unit.
- QuestionWill my apple 6 plus phone work with this (3 Answers)Answers
See my review: Yes, it will work. Needs a workaround, as it doesn't directly work with the native iOS Calendar app. Instead, you need to set up a gmail for each "calendar" color, then on your iOS device, go to Settings / Calendar / Accounts / Add account. Add in each gmail google account but just click the Calendars (turn off email, reminders, etc.) Then the you set up an email in your iOS calendar app, toggle the "calendar" used to the google calendar. You can repeat this process for multiple family members: both my husband and I have all 3 accounts (mom, dad, kids) logged in on our iOS iPhones, and we just choose the target calendar when making a new event on our phone.
- QuestionCan external speakers be hooked up to this refrigerator, or is bluetooth enabled speakers the only way to have alternate sound. What speakers are recommended? (1 Answer)Answers
It is Bluetooth only but the speakers built in are pretty adequate for kitchen use. Bluetooth speaker add-on is really up to personal taste and how loud you want it in your kitchen. I paired it to my JBL Flip and it sounded quite good but if you want to rattle the ice cubes, you probably want something bigger. I plan to use a Bluetooth dongle to tie it to my home intercom system which will allow me to "play the fridge" in every room of the house.
- QuestionDoes it come in silver stainless steel? And does it come witout the front ice and water dispenser ice maker only. (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat are the specs as to height, width and depth, in inches? (4 Answers)
- QuestionWhen will there be a available update for the 1st gen fridge to hub 2.0. Samsung has promised this feature and apps since the fridge was first released however nothing so far. The 2nd gen fridge has had several updates already ! (0 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions