Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $199.99
with activation today
The previous price was $249.99
- Answer As long ur phone is unlock to any simcard, you can activate the phone to any carrier u want.
QuestionDoes this phone use ATT network? It is what I need for mountain area near Kingston, NY. That network works best. Does it work in Europe?
- Answer yes it most definitely does
- Answer i bought one and am using it with Verizon. It worked perfectly once I put the Verizon SIM card in.
- Answer We got this phone to be activated with our Boost service and it was compatible. Just to be safe, though, check with your local Boost store before you buy. Who knows if this is a regional thing? They also charged us a lot to activate it.
- Answer Hey there, jbjones21959. I have included a link that compares the Galaxy A11 to the Galaxy A21. Thank you for taking the time to ask this question. ^Kayla https://www.samsung.com/us/smartphones/galaxy-a-series/?modelCode=SM-A115AZKAATT#highlights
QuestionDo I still need to pay the activation fee if I’m just changing out the sims card from my old phone? If so, whom am I paying? My carrier or Best Buy?
- Answer You can just put your sim card in and start using it as soon as you set up the new phone.