Questions & Answers
Questionis there a way to change the watchface, or even the watchface color, i just bought this and that lime yellow/green is AWFUL. i dont see a option anywhere to change the color.
- Answer Change the watch face with the galaxy wearable app on your phone, after you've synced them.
- Answer Yes, it will still track your heart rate, steps, etc., without the phone nearby.
QuestionDoes anyone notice that the watch stops counting their steps at random intervals? Is this normal?
- Answer I have found it has actually tracked them but not updated the screen. So a bunch if steps that weren't updating as I walked get added on in bulk.
- Answer Hey there, that's a really good question! You’ll be notified of incoming calls or texts right on your wrist. Plus, send quick, preset replies, and keep an eye on schedules, the forecast and more! ^Elizabeth
QuestionWhat are the workout options to pick from? My last watch only had a few to pick from, and not what I needed.
- Answer running walking cycling swimming treadmill exerciser bike elliptical trainer weight machines circuit training plus you can add or remove exercises
- Answer Shop aftermarket stuff on Amazon. I got a Katrice chain link adjustable band from them. If you have a really huge wrist, you probably could bu 2 and piece extra links from one into the other. The package comes with a set of tools to add or remove links. Good luck.
QuestionDoes this track mileage along with steps when walking? Also, are you accepting returns at this time because of Covid-19?
- Answer It track steps. If you sync it with your phone it'll let you know how many miles. And yes best buy will accept returns. I've returned a few items since covid. They just make you wait outside.
- Answer No it cannot. You can only do it from your phone.
- Answer I switched to this tracker after going through several fitbits. So far I like it better than the fitbits. The battery lasts and the screen is significantly better and it tracks a lot more exercises than my previous fitbits. I have only had it for a few months now but I'm pretty confident it will last longer than the fitbits. Generally, Samsung makes reliable products so im optimistic. I wish I had switched to this Samsung tracker earlier.
- Answer Yes, you can read text messages on it.
- Answer Yes stopwatch and timer
- Answer Hey there! The Galaxy Fit needs to stay within 30ft to remain fully functional. Thank you for asking this question. ^Kayla