Questions & Answers
The previous price for this item was $35.42per month
Your price for this item is $14.58per month
for 24 months
Save $500 ($20.84/mo.)
QuestionIs the galaxy s10plus come with 5g Capsule tecnology? When is 5g network going to be available? If not what other phone or company will start 5g network?
- Answer No, its not. Later this year there will be a larger screened S10 5G model costing 1199.99. But 5G isnt even availible in most cities, and the ones that have 5G. Its only around a block or two in major cities. So right nk Ow its in infancy, and barely if at all availible. Best to wait another 2 to 3 years before wasting money on a 5G phone!
QuestionIf I purchase this phone through the 24 month installment plan would I be able to keep the phone for free after paying the full amount or would I have to pay for it? Also,am I able to pay all the installments at once?
- Answer You would have to pay for the phone every month for 24 months after 24 months the phone is yours. You can not get the same discount if you buy the Phone all at once.
- Answer I use Google on this phone. Just say "Ok Google"
QuestionThis says it comes with a screen protector... one that is already added or that I have to put on?
- Answer The screen protector is pre-installed.
QuestionWill this phone work with TMobile since Sprint is now associated with them? Or does it only work for Sprint?
- Answer Yes it is compatible with T-mobile. I had Sprint as my carrier before they merged with T-mobile. Also I live in compton and I get better service here then when I lived in Downey and had a lot of dropped calls.
- Answer I thought it was going to be $0 mo. as well, but it's not. I'm getting charged $35.42 a month. I am a current sprint customer who did the sprint lease option and now paying way too much for this phone.
- Answer Yes since Monday and very good , I'm so happy...but you need a galaxy s20 for 5G
- Answer The zero cost is for a new account or adding a new line. The $29.17 cost is if you're a current sprint customer and just upgrading your phone.
- Answer 24 month. Yes